Living on-campus? In need of a place to print school work? We’ve got you covered!
While Campus Prints is closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, General Services is offering basic print services for Sonoma State University students who live on-campus.
This service is free-of-charge, but some restrictions apply:
- Printing is for academic work only and does not include personal printing.
- Printing mass-production is not allowed. Several-page documents are ok, but printing several copies for other students or family and friends is not permitted.
- Staff will be regulating orders and may reject any that are deemed to be outside the scope of this prograhttps://it.sonoma.edu/kb/security/what-are-level-1-2-and-3-data-definitionsm.
- Capabilities are limited to black and white or color prints on standard copy. paper. There will be no cutting, punching, folding, or stapling included.
- Submit an order request below with the required information.
- A same-day turnaround can be expected since these should be small orders.
- When the order is complete, our staff will reply to the original request to notify the student that it's ready for pickup.
- Students can pick up their orders at the Casentino Mail Room at the Tuscany Village Service Desk after receiving notification. Pickup is available during Casentino Mail Room operational hours, which are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Students will be required to present a Seawolf ID when picking up their order(s).
Please fill out the order request form below. Note we advise students not to submit files that contain level 1 data. For information about level data definitions, please visit the IT website.